Happy Tuesday, Everyone!
I am writing a quick update today in order to remind you about tomorrow’s chapel, the holiday break, and upcoming events for next week. Also, I’ll be so stuffed on Friday after the big feast that I won’t be able to concentrate on updates! 😊 So here you go!
- Thanksgiving Chapel is tomorrow. This is not a regular school day and there is no morning or afternoon Extended Day. Children in the 3’s and 4’s will be dropped off in their classroom at the time listed below, will attend chapel with their class, and will be dismissed from the walkway immediately following the chapel service. Thanksgiving Chapel generally lasts about 30 minutes.
Please send in a canned good with your child to bring to the service tomorrow.
9:30 (drop off by 9:15)
Ms. Nicole’s Class
Ms. Debbie’s Class
Ms. Lauren’s Class
10:30 (drop off by 10:15)
Ms. Jamie’s Class
Ms. Laurie’s Class
Ms. Marcie’s Class
- We are closed following chapel tomorrow and through the weekend for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will reopen on Monday, November 26 for a regular day.
- There will be a planning meeting for the Spring Event on Wednesday, November 28 at 7:30 pm in the upstairs Parish Hall. We need “all hands on deck” for this event to ensure that it runs smoothly. Please plan to attend and share some ideas for our biggest fundraiser of the year!
- The Parents Book Club will have their first meeting on Thursday, November 29 at 7:30 pm in the TCDS library. They will be reading and discussing Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie.
- We are closed on Friday, November 30 for professional development.
- Trinity Church is hosting their annual Candy Cane Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, December 1 from 9-2pm. During this fun event, children can sit and have their pictures taken with Santa, parents can do some Christmas shopping, and everyone can enjoy some lunch. There will also be raffles, greens sales, a bake table, and even more! Please plan to join us!
- Our Angel Gift Outreach is all ready to go in the lobby. Please pick an Angel or two and help to make some local families’ Christmas wishes come true! We are also still collecting canned goods until December 5th and will begin to collect hats, mittens, and scarves on our tree beginning next week! Thank you to everyone for their generosity!
- If you have not already done so, please make sure to make your third tuition payment ASAP. These payments were due on November 1.
I look forward to seeing all of our 3’s and 4’s students tomorrow for Chapel! It is going to be a fun experience for all! Please know that Ms. Laura will not be in the office tomorrow, so no one will be here to answer the phone during chapels. Should you need to communicate with me, please either email or call me before 9am.
Have a fabulous holiday! May your food be delicious, your day be memorable, and your week be relaxing! Happy Thanksgiving!