Happy Friday, TCDS Families!
It’s November already… so very hard to believe we already have to start thinking about the holidays!!! Wow! We had a fun week celebrating Halloween with a lot of spooky crafts and yummy treats! Thank you to everyone who has sent in their costume pictures… our Boo! display is across from the office and is such a fun thing for the kids to look at. You can still send your pictures to the office email if you would like.
There are a lot of things going on next week, so I will list them below for easy reference:
- November Tiny Tales is attached. Please read through this monthly newsletter carefully for details about upcoming TCDS events!
- Picture Day is Monday and Tuesday, November 4 & 5. All 3-day classes will go on Monday, while Two and You, 2-day, and 5-day classes will go on Tuesday. Feel free to dress your child however they would like and send them in with their brightest smiles! Retakes can be rescheduled for illness, so please keep your child home if they are sick. Order forms were sent home this week. If you need one, please let me know before 3pm today and I can send home a scanned copy.
- Silvergraphics orders are due on Monday/Tuesday. Please send your paper orders in to the office or order online. This is a great opportunity to buy some beautiful and meaningful Christmas gifts for your family and friends. Online orders will still be accepted until November 13.
- Food Drive: We are collecting canned/nonperishable food for Paul’s Place in the lobby. Please refer to the list of requested food items and consider donating for families in need this holiday season. We are hoping to collect at least 200 items, so drop off your donations any day!
- Greens Order: A form is attached to the Tiny Tales for families to pre-order greens for the Christmas season. The sale of these greens benefits Trinity Church and all items can be picked up on November 6th between noon and 7PM. A limited amount of greens will be for sale at the Candy Cane Christmas Bazaar on December 7, so pre-orders are the way to go! Orders are due November 17 and you can send them into the school office.
I hope you all enjoy the weekend! Me? I will be here with the Santiago family removing the sandbox from our playground. If you want to stop by and lend a hand, we will accept any help we can get!